- DESIGNED FOR MOMS: The Medela Lanolin Nipple Cream for Breastfeeding was designed for moms who experience discomfort during latching. It glides on smoothly and gently for easy and convenient use.
- SOOTHING PROTECTION FOR TENDER NIPPLES: This nipple cream for breastfeeding offers soothing protection to tender nipples.
- HYPOALLERGENIC ALL-NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Medela’s Lanolin Nipple Cream is hypoallergenic and made from all-natural ingredients.
- EASY TO APPLY: This lanolin nipple cream is simple to apply. The no-mess application glides on smoothly and gently. There is also no need to remove it before breastfeeding.
- 100% SAFE FOR MOM AND BABY: Packed with natural ingredients, including lanolin, caprylic/capric triglycerides, and oat beta glucan, the Medela Lanolin Nipple Cream is safe for mom and baby alike.
- All natural ingredients, 100% safe for mom and baby
- No need to remove before breast feeding
- Glides on smoothly and gently
Breastfeeding can take a toll on sensitive nipples – especially when the baby is always hungry. When nipples become irritated or to reduce the potential of chafing, using an all-natural nipple cream that is safe for both mom and baby is an exceptional way to get the care you need. The Medela Lanolin Nipple Cream for Breastfeeding has been designed for moms who experience discomfort during latching. It is easy to apply, convenient to use, and does not need to be removed before breastfeeding. The all-natural ingredients make it safe for both baby and mom. It’s an exceptional natural nipple cream for breastfeeding that offers soothing protection and provides protection to tender nipples.
Medela takes pride in making high-quality products, and this nipple cream is no exception. It’s hypoallergenic and made from all-natural ingredients, including Lanolin, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, and Oat Beta Glucan. Tender Care Lanolin offers soothing care and protection to sore nipples and is very easy to apply. The no-mess application glides smoothly and gently on sensitive skin. There is also no need to remove it before breastfeeding, making it convenient and safe for mom and baby alike. Medela’s primary focus is on helping moms to successfully breastfeed their babies for as long as they choose. Meeting this goal responsibly is at the heart of everything we do.