- Provides maximum safety for use around fireplaces of any shape or size
- Unique handle design applies Magnet-Lock Technology, a dual magnet design that automatically draws the door closed and guarantees it locks each and every time!
- Hold Open Feature secures the door in an open position and suspends the auto-close function; allowing free traffic flow until it is pushed closed
- Two way door
- Joints easily rotate and lock for secure attachment
- Quick release, adjustable wall mount hardware
- 24” door section can be placed anywhere within the layout
- HearthGate can be connected to use as a freestanding play area, with the addition of optional extensions
- Basic gate fits openings of 128″
Heavy duty steel construction Non-toxic finish Basic gate width: 128″ (fits 6′ hearth) Gate Height: 29.5” (when gate is mounted) Installed Height: 31″ (height needed to install hardware) Color: Black Optional Extensions: G4301 = 9″, G4311 = 24″; unlimited number of extensions can be added
This one-of-a-kind gate system fits a standard 6’ hearth and most BBQ grills providing protection from the hot surfaces and flames of in-use fireplaces, accessing gas starter keys, sharp edges, hard corners and dirty logs. The door section can be placed anywhere in the layout giving you access where needed. Magnet lock technology draws door to the closed position and locks automatically. Each section is hinged with a rotating joint to allow for custom set up. Quick release hardware allows for easy removal when needed. Optional extensions are available in 9” and 24” sections allowing for a custom fit.
9″ extension G4301 Black and 24″ extension G4311 Black. Additional sections sold separately.
The system can be connected to use around wood burning stoves or to create a freestanding play area. (We recommend at least 2 additional sections for free standing play area).