- 3 modes of use for children 40-120 lb: highback belt-positioning booster (40-100 lb) to backless belt-positioning booster (40-110 lb) to RightGuide™ Portable Seat Belt Trainer™ (50-120 lb)
- RightGuide™ Portable Seat Belt Trainer™ guides the vehicle seat belt to properly fit your big kid and is portable for on-the-go convenience
- Seats Two Kids at Once: RightGuide™ Portable Seat Belt Trainer™ is removable, so you can seat a second child for carpooling, playdates, and more
- Graco® ProtectPlus Engineered™: Helps to protect your little one from front, side, rear, and rollover crashes
- 7-Position Headrest: 1-hand, 7-position adjustable headrest is easy to use and grows to properly fit your growing child
The Turbobooster® Grow™ Highback Booster featuring RightGuide™ Seat Belt Trainer™ is made with your big kid in mind, offering 3 modes of use for children 40-120 lb. It's the only belt-positioning booster designed to grow with your big kid, transforming from a highback booster to a backless booster and finally to the RightGuide™ Portable Seat Belt Trainer™. The third mode offers a unique training stage to help keep big kids properly positioned in the vehicle seat belt while allowing them to feel like big kids, and it's easily portable. Complete with Graco® ProtectPlus Engineering™.
- Front-adjust LATCH system: Stabilizes booster for easy self buckling for your independent child
- Integrated Cup Holder and Storage Compartment: Integrated, dishwasher-safe cup holder and storage compartment keep your child's drinks or snacks close at hand
- Open-loop belt guides help properly position your vehicle’s seat belt across your child
- Plush body support keeps your child comfortable on your many journeys together
- Seat pad is comfortable and machine washable
- Two shoulder belt positioners help properly position the vehicle seat belt in backless and seat-belt trainer modes
- Be sure to check your local and state laws, as well as AAP and NHTSA recommendations, for car-seat usage.
- Meets or exceeds the child restraint criteria for a frontal crash test under U.S. Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 213
- While no side impact–testing is currently required under U.S. Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 213, this car seat has been side-impact tested for occupant retention in highback belt-positioning mode
- *To continue to meet industry standards, we have increased the weight minimum from 30 to 40 lb.
Care & Maintenance
- CLEANING SEAT PAD: Machine wash pad & canopy in cold water with gentle soap on delicate cycle & drip dry. Do not use bleach For full cleaning instructions, please refer to your user manual or contact Customer Service at www.gracobaby.com or 1-800-345-4109
Highback Booster: 40-100 lb, 43-57", at least 4 years old; Backless Booster: 40-110 lb, 43-57", at least 4 years old; Seat Belt Trainer: 50-120 lb, 43-60", at least 5 years old
STOP using this child restraint and throw it away 10 years after the date of manufacture.
When forward-facing, children should use a car seat with a built-in harness system for as long as possible until they reach the maximum forward-facing weight or height for their car seat. At that point, children should ride in a belt-positioning booster seat. A booster is no longer needed once the vehicle seat belt fits properly, typically when they reach 4 feet 9 inches tall and are between ages 8-12. Be sure to check your local and state laws, as well as AAP and NHTSA recommendations, for car seat usage.*
*Graco Supports the American Academy of Pediatrics and National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's Car Seat Guidelines. Visit our safety page for information on car seat usage recommendations.
TurboBooster Grow Highback Booster featuring RightGuide Seat Belt Trainer
The TurboBooster Grow Highback Booster featuring RightGuide Seat Belt Trainer is made with your big kid in mind, offering 3 modes of use for children 40-120 lb. It's the only belt-positioning booster designed to grow with your big kid, transforming from a highback booster to a backless booster and finally to the RightGuide Portable Seat Belt Trainer. The third mode offers a unique training stage to help keep your child properly positioned in the vehicle seat belt, allowing your big kid to feel like a big kid.
The Perfect Booster For:
- Kids at least 4 yrs old and weighing 40-120 lb
- Children who are able to ride with a vehicle seat belt
- Seating 2 older children at once
- Parents seeking a booster seat that grows with their child
3 Modes of Use
- 4-10 yrs
- 40-100 lb
- 43-57 in
- 4-10 yrs
- 40-110 lb
- 43-57 in
RightGuide Seat Belt Trainer
- 5-12 yrs
- 50-120 lb
- 43-60 in
Comfort and Convenience
RightGuide Portable Seat Belt Trainer
Guides the vehicle seat belt to properly fit your big kid and is portable for on-the-go convenience.
Seat Two Kids at Once
Bring a friend! The Portable Seat Belt Trainer is removable from either the highback or backless booster, and can be used alongside it for carpooling, playdates, and more.
Graco ProtectPlus Engineered
Graco ProtectPlus Engineered helps to protect your little one in frontal, side, rear, and rollover crashes.
Front-Adjust LATCH System
Stabilize the booster for easy self buckling for your independent child.