- Helps safely transport your big kid from 4-10 years old, from 40-100 lb and up to 57 inches tall
- One-hand front-adjust LATCH system secures booster to vehicle seat
- Secure connection keeps booster seat properly in place while seat is unoccupied
- Keeps booster steady for easy self-buckling
- Front adjustment allows you to quickly and easily tighten the booster to the vehicle seat
The Turbobooster® LX Backless Booster with Affix Latch helps safely transport your big kid from 40 to 100 lbs. and up to 57 inches tall. It provides a secure connection to your vehicle seat with its one-hand front-adjust latch system, making self-buckling easier for your independent child. While the purpose of the LATCH in the AFFIX Youth Booster is to secure the booster to the vehicle seat while the booster is unoccupied and help facilitate independent buckling, you will secure your child in the booster seat with the vehicle lap/shoulder belt. The seat has an integrated cup holder and hide-away storage compartment to keep child's drinks and favorite things within arm's reach.
- 2 easy-to-clean cup holders keep your child's drinks and snacks close at hand
- Hideaway storage compartment to store your child’s favorite things
- Removable, machine-washable soft goods are easy to clean
- Engineered & crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213
- Be sure to check your local and state laws, as well as AAP and NHTSA recommendations, for car seat usage
- PLEASE READ Cup Holder Installation: Cup holder must be installed. Remove cup holder from compartment in bottom of base. Align tabs on side and bottom of cup holder with their slots in base and press cup holder into place. Do not remove cup holder once it is attached. Reference the manual for these instructions.
Care & Maintenance
- CLEANING SEAT PAD: Machine wash pad & canopy in cold water with gentle soap on delicate cycle & drip dry. Do not use bleach For full cleaning instructions.
- Metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap and cool water
Backless Booster: 40-100 lb, 43-57", at least 4 years old
STOP using this child restraint and throw it away 10 years after the date of manufacture.
When forward-facing, children should use a car seat with a built-in harness system for as long as possible until they reach the maximum forward-facing weight or height for their car seat. At that point, children should ride in a belt-positioning booster seat. A booster is no longer needed once the vehicle seat belt fits properly, typically when they reach 4 feet 9 inches tall and are between ages 8-12. Be sure to check your local and state laws, as well as AAP and NHTSA recommendations, for car seat usage.*
*Graco Supports the American Academy of Pediatrics and National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's Car Seat Guidelines. Visit our safety page for information on car seat usage recommendations.
Graco® TurboBooster® LX Backless Booster
Seat your growing child comfortably and happily in our TurboBooster® LX Backless Booster with AFFIX™ LATCH. The backless booster seat has something for both parents and children. Parents love the extra protection the booster seat provides by raising their child up to the proper height for the seat belt. Children love the hideaway cup holders for all of their trinkets.
The Perfect Backless Booster Seat For:
- Growing children from 40 to 100 lb
- Children up to 57 inches
- Parents looking to improve their child's independence
Features to Love
The AFFIX LATCH system provides a secure connection to your vehicle seat with its one-hand front-adjust system, making self-buckling easier for your child.
Padded, height-adjustable armrests make long car rides more comfortable.
Don't stress the mess. Deluxe seat cushion removes for machine washing.
Store-Anything Cup Holders
Hideaway cup holders will help keep your child content on the road, holding their food, drinks, and toys.
1-Hand, Front Adjust LATCH System
The 1-hand, front adjust LATCH system secures the booster seat to the vehicle seat which allows for the seat to remain properly placed while unoccupied and allows for easy self-buckling for your independent child.
Secure Seat with Front Adjustment
The front adjustment feature allows you to quickly, and easily, tighten the booster to the vehicle seat. This keeps the booster in place while your child boards and while they aren't in the car.
Multi-layer, Adjustable Headrest
The multi-layer headrest provides comfort; The fully-adjustable headrest keeps your child secure as they grow.
The booster provides full coverage back support, even as your child grows.
Integrated Cup Holder
Integrated cup holder keeps your child's drink or snacks at hand
Hideaway Storage Compartment
The hideaway storage compartment conveniently stores your child's favorite things while on-the-go.