- 3-in-1 harness booster helps protect your child, from toddler to youth
- Grows with your child from forward-facing harness (22-65 lb) to highback booster (40-100 lb*) to backless booster (40-100 lb) *To continue to meet industry standards, we have increased the weight minimum from 30 to 40 lb
- No-Rethread Simply Safe Adjust Harness System allows the headrest and harness to adjust together in one motion
- Lightweight, portable seat is ideal for busy, active parents
- One-hand, 8-position adjustable headrest grows with your child
The Graco® Tranzitions™ 3-in-1 Harness Booster is designed to grow with your child and go with you, wherever your journeys take you from car to carpool and beyond. This lightweight car seat transitions seamlessly from harness booster (22-65 lb) to highback booster (40-100 lb*) to backless booster (40-100 lb) and features the Simply Safe Adjust™ Harness System, which adjusts your harness and headrest to 8 height positions, with no rethreading. It features two removable cup holders to keep your child happy, and a machine washable seat pad, body insert, and harness covers. *To continue to meet industry standards, we have increased the weight minimum from 30 to 40 lb
- 2 easy-to-clean cup holders keep your child's drinks and snacks close at hand
- Open-loop belt guides help properly position your vehicle’s seat belt
- Seat pad, body support, and harness covers are comfortable and machine washable
- Graco ProtectPlus Engineered: a combination of the most rigorous crash tests that helps to protect your little one in frontal, side, rear & rollover crashes
- Meets or exceeds the child restraint criteria for a frontal crash test under the US FMVSS 213
- Side-impact tested for occupant retention with the built-in 5-point harness system
- Rear-impact tested based on the European Rear-Impact Crash Pulse
- Tested to Graco's RollSafe™ testing standard based on the European rollover testing procedure
- Be sure to check your local and state laws, as well as AAP and NHTSA recommendations, for car seat usage
- Car Seat Weight With Base: 20 lb
- Car Seat Depth: 17.4 in
- Car Seat Height: 26.5 in
- Car Seat Weight Without Base: 20 lb
Care & Maintenance
- CLEANING SEAT PAD: Machine wash pad & canopy in cold water with gentle soap on delicate cycle & drip dry. Do not use bleach
- CLEANING BUCKLE: Place in a cup of warm water and gently agitate the buckle. Press red button several times while in the water. Do not submerge the buckle strap. Do not use soap, detergents or lubricants
- CLEANING HARNESS: Surface wash only with mild soap & damp cloth or wipes. Do not immerse harness straps or latch strap in water
- CLEANING HARDGOODS: Metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap & cool water.
Forward-Facing Harness: 22-65 lb, up to 49"; Highback Booster: 40-100 lb, 38-57", at least 4 years old; Backless Booster: 40-100 lb, 43-57", at least 4 years old
STOP using this child restraint and throw it away 10 years after the date of manufacture.
When forward-facing, children should use the built-in harness system for as long as possible until they reach the maximum forward-facing weight or height for their car seat. At that point, children should ride in a belt-positioning booster seat. A booster is no longer needed once the vehicle seat belt fits properly, typically when they reach 4 feet 9 inches tall and are between ages 8-12. Be sure to check your local and state laws, as well as AAP and NHTSA recommendations, for car seat usage.
Lightweight and Portable
3-in-1 Harness Booster Seat
Convertible Car Seat
Graco®’s Tranzitions™ 3-in-1 harness booster is designed to grow with your child and go with you, wherever your journeys take you—from car to carpool and beyond.
- Transitions seamlessly from harness booster (22–65 lb) to highback booster (30–100 lb) to backless booster (40–100 lb).
- Simply Safe Adjust Harness System requires no rethreading
8 Height Positions
Harness and headrest can be set to 8 height positions for a comfortable fit as your child grows.
Kids Can Self-Buckle
Kids can use your vehicle's seat belt in highback and backless booster modes. Open-loop belt guides help position the belt correctly.
Integrated dual cup holders help keep your child's drink close.
Committed to Car Seat Safety
Graco®'s Tranzitions™ 3-in-1 Harness Booster undergoes rigorous safety testing, so parents feel confident and secure. Our car seats are engineered & crash tested to meet or exceed U.S. standard FMVSS 213, and side-impact tested for occupant retention solely with the built-in 5-point harness system. Be sure to check your local and state laws, as well as AAP and NHTSA recommendations, for car seat usage.
Graco® is one of the world’s most recognized and trusted baby product companies, providing thoughtful, practical, and dependable parenting solutions for over 60 years. Our innovation is rooted in safety, durability, and the best intentions of loving parents.