- SnugLock™ Technology: Installs in less than one minute using vehicle seat belt or LATCH
- Helps protect rear-facing infants from 4-35 lb and up to 32"
- Adjustable base with 4 recline positions lets you customize fit to your vehicle
- Easy-to-read level indicator helps eliminate guesswork from the installation process, so you can feel confident it’s installed correctly
- One-step secure attachment to Graco car seat bases and strollers to create a travel system
Graco® SnugRide® SnugLock® 35 Infant Car Seat installs in less than one minute using either vehicle seat belt or LATCH, and helps protect rear-facing infants from 4-35 lb and up to 32". The base, with its 4-position recline and easy-to-read level indicator, helps eliminate installation guesswork. Click Connect™ technology provides a secure one-step attachment to all Graco® Click Connect™ strollers, making it easy to create a custom travel system that best fits your lifestyle.
- Removable newborn head and body supports keep your infant feeling cradled and comfortable
- Convenient compartment stores both the LATCH connectors and manual when not in use
- Lightweight infant car seat for easy carrying
- 5-point, front-adjust harness helps you get baby in and out with ease
- Rotating canopy provides shade and sun protection for your baby
- EPS, energy-absorbing foam for effective impact management
- Engineered & crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213
- Rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed US safety standards
- Be sure to check your local and state laws, as well as AAP and NHTSA recommendations, for car seat usage
- In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable US safety standards, the SnugRide® SnugLock™ 35 has been side-impact tested for occupant retention solely with the built-in 5-point harness system
Care & Maintenance
- CLEANING SEAT PAD: Machine wash pad & canopy in cold water with gentle soap on delicate cycle & drip dry. Do not use bleach
- CLEANING BUCKLE: Place in a cup of warm water and gently agitate the buckle. Press red button several times while in the water. Do not submerge the buckle strap. Do not use soap, detergents or lubricants
- CLEANING HARNESS: Surface wash only with mild soap & damp cloth or wipes. Do not immerse harness straps or latch strap in water. For full instructions see here
- CLEANING HARDGOODS: Metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap & cool water.
Rear-Facing Only: 4-35 lb, Up to 35", head must be at least 1" below top of car seat
STOP using this child restraint or base and throw it away 7 years after the date of manufacture.
Children are safer riding rear-facing and should ride rear-facing as long as possible, until they reach the maximum rear-facing height or weight rating for their car seat. Graco convertible and all-in-one car seats have higher rear-facing limits that will allow children to ride rear-facing longer after outgrowing their infant car seat. Be sure to check your local and state laws, as well as AAP and NHTSA recommendations, for car seat usage.
Easy for You, Comfy for Baby
Click! That's the sound of a secure install. The Graco® SnugRide® SnugLock™ 35 infant car seat has a hassle-free installation using either vehicle seat belt or LATCH. In three easy steps you can feel confident you've got a secure install.
The baby car seat base with its 4-position recline and easy-to-read level indictor helps eliminate installation guesswork.
The SnugRide® SnugLock™ 35 rear-facing car seat gives moms a peace of mind and helps protect rear-facing infants from 4 - 35 lb and up to 32".
SnugLock™ Base Technology
This technology features a hassle-free 3-step installation. The adjustable base has 4 recline positions that lets you customize fit to your vehicle.
The 4-position recline and easy-to-read level indictor helps eliminate installation guesswork.
LATCH and Manual Storage
A convenient compartment stores both the LATCH connectors and manual when not in use.
The rotating canopy provides shade and sun protection for your baby.
Removable Newborn Head and Body Support Cushions
The infant car seat features newborn head and body support cushions that are easily removed as baby grows.
Easy to use front adjust 5-point harness helps secure your child.
SnugLock™ Installation Technology
SnugLock™ Technology provides a hassle-free 3-step installation using the vehicle seat belt or LATCH.
The adjustable base offers 4 recline positions, providing the right position for proper installation.
The LATCH connectors and easy-to-read level indicator help to eliminate guesswork from the installation process, so you can feel confident it's installed correctly.
Weight and Height Limitations
- For infants 4 - 35 lb; up to 32"
Be sure to check your local and state laws, as well as American Academy of Pediatrics and National Highway Traffic Safety Administration recommendations, for car seat usage.
Committed to Car Seat Safety
Graco knows that safety is your number one priority when choosing a car seat for your most precious cargo! The Graco SnugRide® SnugLock™ 35 Infant Car Seat undergoes rigorous safety testing, so it’s no wonder parents feel confident and secure when they fasten a Graco 5-point harness around their little one.
SafeSeat™ Engineering is a series of testing protocols developed by Graco Car Seat Engineers and Test Technicians to improve the safety of our car seats. All Graco car seats are engineered and crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213.
- Side Impact Tested*
• New Car Assessment Program (NCAP) – peak crash force approximately 2X Car Seat Standard
• Extreme Car Interior Temperatures
*In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable US safety standards, the SnugRide® SnugLock™ 35 Infant Car Seat has been side impact tested for occupant retention by the harness system.