- Best fitting seat belt trainer
- Seat belt trainer is designed for children 50-120 lb and 5-12 years, and helps them transition from booster seat to seat belt
- Graco® ProtectPlus Engineered™: a combination of the most rigorous crash tests that helps to protect your little one in frontal, side, rear & rollover crashes, and additional testing based on the New Car Assessment Program and for extreme car interior temperatures
- Open-loop belt guides help properly position your vehicle’s seat belt
- Shoulder belt positioner clip helps child properly position vehicle seat belt and stores when not in use
The RightGuide™ Portable Seat Belt Trainer™ offers a unique training stage to help keep your child properly positioned in the vehicle seat belt while alllowing your kid to feel like a big kid, and it's portable for those on-the-go moments! Designed for your big kid from 50-120 lb and 5-12 years. The open belt loop guides and shoulder belt positioner help your child properly position the seat belt against their lap and shoulder, teaching proper belt fit as they transition to vehicle seat belt. The lightweight trainer comes with a carry bag that can attach your child's backpack or be easily carried, the perfect accessory to all play dates, carpooling and travel needs. When not in use, the seat can be easily stored in back of a vehicle seat or trunk. Graco® ProtectPlus Engineered™ to help protect your little one in frontal, rear and rollover crashes.
- Lightweight, portable seat stores easily in seat pocket
- Carry bag included with built-in clip that attaches to your child's backpack; carry handle makes taking it along easy
- Perfect for travel, play dates, and carpooling
- Machine washable soft goods so the seat is comfy for your big kid, and easy for you
- Engineered & crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213
- Rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed US safety standards
- Be sure to check your local and state laws, as well as AAP and NHTSA recommendations, for car seat usage
Care & Maintenance
- CLEANING SEAT PAD: Machine wash pad & canopy in cold water with gentle soap on delicate cycle & drip dry. Do not use bleach For full cleaning instructions, please refer to your user manual or contact Customer Service at www.gracobaby.com or 1-800-345-4109
Seat Belt Trainer: 50-120 lb, 43-60", at least 5 years old
STOP using this child restraint and throw it away 10 years after the date of manufacture
When forward-facing, children should use a car seat with a built-in harness system for as long as possible until they reach the maximum forward-facing weight or height for their car seat. At that point, children should ride in a belt-positioning booster seat. A booster is no longer needed once the vehicle seat belt fits properly, typically when they reach 4 feet 9 inches tall and are between ages 8-12. Be sure to check your local and state laws, as well as AAP and NHTSA recommendations, for car seat usage.*
*Graco Supports the American Academy of Pediatrics and National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's Car Seat Guidelines. Visit our safety page for information on car seat usage recommendations.
Graco RightGuide™ Portable Seat Belt Trainer™
Guides Vehicle Seat Belt to Properly Fit Your Child
The Graco RightGuide Portable Seat Belt Trainer is the best fitting seat belt trainer:1 transitioning big kid from booster to seat belt. The open belt loop guides and shoulder belt positioner clip guide the seat belt against their lap and shoulder, teaching proper belt fit. The lightweight trainer comes with a carry bag so you can stash it in your child's backpack for carpooling or play dates, or carry it with you while traveling.
When Does My Child Need a Seat Belt Trainer?
- A seat belt trainer is right for your big kid 50-120 lb and 5-12 years
- Transition from a booster to a seat belt trainer to teach big kids proper seat belt placement
Safety on the Go
Carry bag with built-in clip attaches to your child's backpack, making it perfect for carpooling and play dates.
Carry handle makes it easy to take along, and its low profile means the seat belt trainer will slip into your bag with ease.
Store It Away with Ease
Lightweight and portable seat stores easily in the seatback pocket or trunk.