- Three seats in one: 5-point harnessed car seat, highback belt-positioning booster car seat and backless belt-positioning booster seat
- Converts from 5-point harnessed car seat (22 – 65 lb) to highback belt-positioning booster (30 – 100 lb) to backless belt-positioning booster (40 – 100 lb)
- Simply Safe Adjust™ Harness System adjusts the height of your harness and headrest, in one motion, to ensure that your child is always properly secured
- The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) and National Highway Safety Administration (NHTSA) recommend that children should use the built-in harness system for as long as possible until they reach the maximum forward-facing weight or height for their car seat, and after reaching the maximum forward-facing weight or height, that children 4 feet 9 inches tall or under should ride in a belt-positioning booster seat.
- Side Impact Tested; New Car Assessment Program (NCAP) – peak crash force approximately 2X car seat standard; Extreme Car Interior Temperatures
The Graco® Nautilus™ 65 3-in-1 harness booster car seat can be used from toddler to youth, keeping your growing child safe. It secures your child in a 5-point harness from 20-65 lb, converts to a belt-positioning booster from 30-100 lb, and becomes a backless booster seat from 40-100 lb. Its Simply Safe™ Adjust harness allows you to adjust the harness and headrest together as your child grows, with no time-consuming rethreading. You'll appreciate the strength of the steel-reinforced frame, position recline for comfort and fit while your little passenger enjoys a personal cup holder and storage compartment.
- Steel-reinforced frame provides strength and durability for years of smart utility
- 3-position recline helps keep your growing child comfy
- Rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed U.S. safety standards helps reassure safety-conscious parents
- Side Impact Tested* *In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable US safety standards, the Nautilus™ 65 has been side impact tested for occupant retention solely with the built-in 5-point harness system
- One-hand, 5-position adjustable headrest is easy to use and grows to properly fit your growing child
- EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact management
- Contoured armrests with cup holder and large, easy-access storage pockets provide built-in comfort and convenience
- Open-loop belt guides help you correctly position your vehicle’s seat belt
- Seat pad, harness and buckle covers are comfortable and machine-washable
- Car Seat Weight With Base: 20.52 lb
- Car Seat Depth: 18 in
- Car Seat Height: 28 in
- Car Seat Weight Without Base: 20.92 lb
Care & Maintenance
- Machine-washable seat cushion
- Metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap and cool water
- Buckle may be cleaned with a damp cloth
- Harness straps may be spot cleaned
Forward-Facing Harness: 22-65 lb, up to 49"; Highback Booster: 40-100 lb, 43-57", at least 4 years old; Backless Booster: 40-100 lb, 43-57", at least 4 years old
STOP using this child restraint and throw it away 10 years after the date of manufacture.
When forward-facing, children should use the built-in harness system for as long as possible until they reach the maximum forward-facing weight or height for their car seat. At that point, children should ride in a belt-positioning booster seat. A booster is no longer needed once the vehicle seat belt fits properly, typically when they reach 4 feet 9 inches tall and are between ages 8-12. Be sure to check your local and state laws, as well as AAP and NHTSA recommendations, for car seat usage.*
*Graco Supports the American Academy of Pediatrics and National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's Car Seat Guidelines. Visit our safety page for information on car seat usage recommendations.
The Graco Nautilus™ 3-in-1 Car Seat offers the ultimate in versatility and longevity to protect your child, from toddler to youth. This forward-facing high-back booster seat keeps your child in a 5-point harness from 20 to 65 lbs. and converts into a belt-positioning booster car seat, accommodating from 30 to 100 lbs., and then becomes a backless booster seat designed for children from 40 to 100 lbs. This Graco booster seat features a steel-reinforced frame and EPS foam and is side-impact tested. The seat offers easy, 1-handed head rest adjustments and 3-position recline and features contoured arm rests with a cup holder and storage pockets.
Grows with Your Child: Stage 1
This forward facing car seat features a five-point harness for children 20–65 lbs.
Grows with Your Child: Stage 2
When your child is ready, the car seat converts to a belt-positioning highback booster for children 30–100 lbs.
Grows with Your Child: Stage 3
The car seat converts to a backless booster for children 40-100 lbs.
It’s the top-rated high-back booster seat by leading consumer magazines and publications.
The Simply Safe Adjust™ Harness System adjusts the height of your harness and headrest, in one motion, to ensure that your child is always properly secured
Keep Drinks and Accessories Close
The contoured arm rests feature a cup holder and storage pockets.
Safe Seat Engineering
Engineered & crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213.