DATE OF MANUFACTURE: DECEMBER 26TH, 2020
The Graco® 4Ever® 4-in-1 Car Seat gives you 10 years of use with one car seat. It’s comfortable for your child and convenient for you as it transitions from rear-facing infant car seat that holds 1.8-18 kg (4-40 lb), to forward-facing 5-point harness seat that holds 10-30 kg (22–65 lb), to highback belt-positioning booster that holds 18-45 kg (40–100 lb), to backless belt-positioning booster that holds 18-54 kg (40–120 lb). For a proper fit, the Simply Safe Adjust™ Harness System and 10-position headrest lets you adjust the harness and headrest together, with no rethreading. The 6-position recline keeps your child comfortable, while the InRight™ UAS with one-second attachment makes installation easy. It’s the only seat that truly goes from baby to booster!
- 4-in-1 convertible car seat gives you 10 years of use: seamlessly transforms from rear-facing infant car seat (4 - 40 lb), to harness car seat (22 - 65 lb), to highback belt-positioning booster (30 - 100 lb), to backless belt-positioning booster (40 - 120 lb)
- 6-position recline adjust to fit and keep your growing child; it's comfy for them and convenient for you
- Simply Safe Adjust™ Harness System adjusts the height of your harness and headrest, in one motion, to ensure that your child is always properly secured.
- Graco’s exclusive InRight™ LATCH attachment provides an easy, one-second attachment with an audio click cue to help ensure secure installation
- Side-impact tested* *In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable US safety standards, the Graco 4Ever car seat has been side impact tested for occupant retention solely with the built-in 5-point harness system
- Engineered & crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213 - Side Impact Tested* - New Car Assessment Program (NCAP) – peak crash force approximately 2X Car Seat Standard - Extreme Car Interior Temperatures *In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable US safety standards, the Graco 4Ever has been side impact tested for occupant retention by the harness system
- Washable seat cover is easy to remove without removing the harness
- Steel-reinforced frame provides strength and durability for years of smart utility
- Integrated harness storage compartment holds the harness straps that are not in use while in the belt positioning booster mode for a simple transition back to harness mode
- Easy-to-read level indicator helps parents find the right position for accurate installation and optimum safety
- Plush inserts keep your child comfortable on your many journeys together
- EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management
- 2 integrated cupholders keeps your child's drinks close at hand
- **To continue to meet industry standards, we have increased the highback booster weight minimum from 30 to 40 lb
- Product Width: 21.5 in
- Product Height: 24 in
- Product Depth: 20 in
- Car Seat Weight With Base: 22.75 lb
- Car Seat Depth: 20 in
- Car Seat Height: 24 in
Care & Maintenance
- CLEANING SEAT PAD: Machine wash pad & canopy in cold water with gentle soap on delicate cycle & drip dry. Do not use bleach
- CLEANING BUCKLE: Place in a cup of warm water and gently agitate the buckle. Press red button several times while in the water. Do not submerge the buckle strap. Do not use soap, detergents or lubricants
- CLEANING HARNESS: Surface wash only with mild soap & damp cloth or wipes. Do not immerse harness straps or latch strap in water. For full instructions see here
- CLEANING HARDGOODS: Metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap & cool water For full cleaning instructions, please refer to your user manual or contact Customer Service at www.gracobaby.com or 1-800-345-4109
Rear-Facing Harness: 4-40 lb, head must be at least 1" below handle; Forward-Facing Harness: 22-65 lb, up to 49"; Highback Booster: 40-100 lb, 43-57", at least 4 years old; Backless Booster: 40-120 lb, 43-57", at least 4 years old Weight ratings may vary by model. Review your car seat labels and manual for actual age, weight, & height requirements.
STOP using this child restraint and throw it away 10 years after the date of manufacture.
Children are safer riding rear-facing and should ride rear-facing as long as possible, until they reach the maximum rear-facing height or weight rating for their car seat. Then children should ride forward-facing, using the built-in harness system for as long as possible until they reach the maximum forward-facing weight or height for their car seat. At that point, children should ride in a belt-positioning booster seat. A booster is no longer needed once the vehicle seat belt fits properly, typically when they reach 4 feet 9 inches tall and are between ages 8-12. Be sure to check your local and state laws, as well as AAP and NHTSA recommendations, for car seat usage.*
*Graco Supports the American Academy of Pediatrics and National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's Car Seat Guidelines. Visit our safety page for information on car seat usage recommendations.