- Use with Dékor Plus Hands-Free Diaper Pail
- No Preset Perforations or Bag Size
- Empty As Often As You Want, Use Only As Much Refill As Needed
- NEW Exclusive End of Liner Marking Alerts You of the End of the Refill
- Fresh Powder Scent Helps Neutralize Odors
- Each Box Contains 2 Refills and Holds Up to 1160 Newborn Diapers
You will change 6,000-9,000 diapers before your child is potty trained! We found a much simpler way to dispose of them! Dékor Hands-Free Diaper Pails and Refills are designed to make this unpleasant chore as easy as possible for parents.
Dékor Refills are one continuous liner with no preset perforations so you can empty as often as you want, and they hold more diapers per refill than the competition! You control how often you empty the pail. Emptying your diaper pail more frequently will keep odors in your nursery to a minimum.
When ready to empty your Dékor Hands-Free Diaper Pail, open the easy-access service door and pull out the Dékor Refill just far enough to remove the contents. Use the child-safe cutter conveniently mounted on the door to cut the Dékor Refill. Allow room to tie a knot in the used 'bag' before disposing of it. Tie a new knot in the bottom of the Dékor Refill to form a new 'bag', close the door and you're done.